- 2 rows of carrots - I plan to intersperse 2 rows in between in a few weeks to stagger things
- a patch of mesclun (ran out of seeds and didn't get as much planted as I had wanted - more later?)
- 4 hills of cucumbers (tried to transplant 2 that I'd planted inside earlier - not sure if they'll make it)
- 2 transplanted peppers - actually 2 or 3 in each spot - we'll see which ones take and remove the others. Last year when we transplanted, several things totally died, so see if we can keep at least one alive in each spot.
- 2 of my son's tomatoes from school - not sure what type they are - we'll see.
Following the ups (hopefully) and downs of our first serious attempt at a vegetable garden.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
In the ground!
Got the front parcel planted:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment