Following the ups (hopefully) and downs of our first serious attempt at a vegetable garden.
PRECIPITATION (IN) YESTERDAY 0.03 MONTH TO DATE 0.04 SINCE MAR 1 5.37 SINCE JAN 1 7.44
Why don't you put a rain gage by your garden? I would not trust the airport measurements as being accurate for your garden. Have you seen a radar map before? There can be a bit of a difference in precip amounts over a few miles.
I agree with Big J. Put a rain gauge on your deck. May also want to add some topsoil and humus to help the red clay soil.Have fun!!
Why don't you put a rain gage by your garden? I would not trust the airport measurements as being accurate for your garden. Have you seen a radar map before? There can be a bit of a difference in precip amounts over a few miles.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Big J. Put a rain gauge on your deck. May also want to add some topsoil and humus to help the red clay soil.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!